Turnbull Turkeys Farm Fresh Poultry
Turnbull Turkeys offer a wide range of prime, farm fresh table poultry reared in the heart of the Suffolk countryside.
All have space, fresh air and sunlight. We feed our turkeys on our own home produced food with no artificial growth promoters. Fattening takes at least 22 weeks. These factors all ensure the best possible flavour and texture.
Family Run Business
We are a family run business, supplying to retail farm gate sales, business Christmas Gifts and butchers for over 50 years.
Our turkeys are:
- Reared by ourselves. We have specialised in producing quality traditional farm fresh Christmas turkeys for over 50 years
- Traditionally reared in the countryside with plenty of space, fresh air and sunlight
- Slow growing breeds, grown to maturity over several months
- Fed on our home grown cereals with no added growth promoters
- Prepared on the farm where the birds are dry plucked by hand and carefully stored under refrigeration for at least 7-10 days.
All these factors ensure your Christmas turkey has excellent flavour and texture.